It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Destiny's Odd Ways (Past)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:17 am 
Broseiden: God of the Brocean

Eld was confused by Etsu's reaction, as a nickname wasn't any big deal to him. Quite the opposite--he much preferred his than to go by "Eldridge." He wouldn't go so far as to say he disliked his name, but the shortened version sounded much better to him.

He smiled and shook his head as Emma actually skipped up to Davis's house. That was the biggest reason he accepted their relationship, because it made her so happy, and got her to actually act her age a bit. She once told him that she got frustrated with being left out--Sarah and Mayako always dominated most of his attention and vice-versa, and she had no friends her own age. Davis was a person who could finally pay attention to her first and everyone else second.

Taking Etsu's silent cue and holding her hand, he followed Emma up to the house.

Signature by Nate-o

Profile  •  •  
 •  
 Post subject: Re: Destiny's Odd Ways (Past)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm 
Olympic Badminton Champion

The one that opened the door wasn't William Davis Pavlin, though. Rather, it was a good friend of his, and one that might have been a blight on Eldridge Tsukimono's general existence. Noah Herst swung the door open and popped his head out, a little low, nearly even bumping skulls with Emma. He was dressed in a white button down shirt and a pair of gray slacks, and having been at Davis's for awhile, barefoot.

"Eldridge Tsukimono . . ." Noah immediately declared with a grin, "What's this make it? Three girlfriends? I never would've thought that Etsu bought into that whole thing."

Emma was a little surprised to see him, but got over it quick. As she was dating Davis, she was used to his friends being around, and Noah was one of them. He could be kind of a jerk sometimes, but she was used to that, as well, considering the kind of family she had to deal with all the time. Or used to, anyways.

"Oh. Hey, Noah," Emma greeted nonchalantly.

Noah might have been a constant sore for Eld, but he wasn't for Emma. He didn't really pick on her at all, in fact. This probably had something to do with her being his best friend's girlfriend--or perhaps she just wasn't the type of person that he'd generally give hell. It was more than likely a little bit of both.

"How's it going, Em?" Noah asked as he leaned against the doorway.

"Not too bad," she shrugged, "Is Davis home?"

"Yeah," Noah replied as he stepped back and into the house, motioning in, "He's just in the kitchen. Believe it or not, I told him to go make me a sandwich--and you know what? That's what he's doing right now."

"Better him than me, I guess!" Emma declared with another shrug, before motioning for Eld and Etsu to follow her in.

Profile  •  •  
 •