It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Destiny's Odd Ways
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 am 
Broseiden: God of the Brocean

Eld looked at Emma doubtfully. As someone who'd seen how needy newborn babies were firsthand, he found it hard to believe that the plants required the same amount of attention. The mere fact that Emma was here now without them proved it: a baby couldn't left alone for nearly that long. Not that he thought what she was doing was easy...he just thought she was exaggerating.

"Alright. See you later. Thanks for your help," he added.

After they were gone, he turned his attention back to the two bedridden girls. "How are you doing? Is there anything I can get for you?"

Signature by Nate-o

Profile  •  •  
 •  
 Post subject: Re: Destiny's Odd Ways
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 am 
Olympic Badminton Champion

"I am o-kay," Etsu replied quietly.

Mayako shifted her gaze to Etsu, curious. She was going to be laid out in the hospital for the rest of the day, but she wasn't going to ask for something to entertain herself with? A brain teasing puzzle or a book--anything along those lines? It just made Mayako wonder what exactly Etsu did in her free time. Truth be told, Eld knew the most about Etsu, and even then, he still knew very little. The most he understood were some of her feelings, and rarely any of the reasons behind them. Everyone else knew so little about Etsu that she should have been a complete stranger to them, but after a few of her exploits, it didn't feel that way. Still . . . it was kind of bothersome, at least to Mayako. She wanted to know at least a little about the Reaper.

Regardless, that could wait until later. For now, Mayako was sick, and her sore throat was starting to get to her. Even if she had questions, it'd have been tough to ask them.

"C-could I h-have something to read . .?" Mayako requested to Eld shyly, "I-I've b-been trying to r-read less romances, s-so . . . so i-if you have any-anything . . . I-I'd really like that . ."

Profile  •  •  
 •