Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Lost and Found.

A land located on the far south peninsula of the Western Continent. It was only moderately effected by the End, with loss of land on its eastern and western shores. The oriental nation has suffered through strife and chaos for years, and because of the revolutionary government that toppled the previous Shogun, Cizok managed to last through those hellish months.

Re: Lost and Found.

Postby Shin on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 pm

The third and final floor of the Inn boasted only a handful of rooms, but each of those was equalivent to the size of three of the others. Available only to those capable of paying the rather large price. The First Mate lead Sorano to the first door on the right, the room was large consisting of the main bedroom and a seperate washroom.

Once inside, the door shut and secured The First Mate made straight for one of the chairs. "It's been a long day." He explained, taking the time to unbuckle his boots and slide them from his feet, letting them breathe and enjoy the swift breeze that came in through an open window.

"You may use the wash first. I think I am going to relax and write a bit. Everything you need should be in there, if not let me know and I will have the Inn keep send it up." It was obvious that the First Mate was used to such accomidation fine food, services and accomidations. In truth his lifestyle as of late had been nothing but relaxation, his coin had gone a long ways.
..strive to be like water....
A list of all of my characters on Dystopia.
Shin
Almost Famous

Postby Skylar on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 pm

The room was extraordinary. Much more lavish then anything she had ever seen, let alone had the chance to use. In silence she stood as her eyes befell the beautiful furniture, the expensive drapes, it was almost too much for her. “This is beautiful.”

She’d drop her pack on the closest seat to her, wanting to dash from room to room to see if they all had the same to offer. Of course, she refrained being much more refined then that. She turned just as he sat to make himself more comfortable, offering her the chance for a warm bath.

Excited as she was, she spoke as calmly as she could. “I’d be delighted to. Thank you.” After her words, she just stood there. She knew nothing about this place, let alone where to go. Perhaps the washroom was outside. Her eyes fell on him, questions were more then likely all he would see.
Last edited by Skylar on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylar
Almost Famous

Postby Shin on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 pm

The First Mate didn't pay to much attention to Sorano at first, he was so relaxed at the moment nothing else seemed to matter. He did noticed, only after he was fully stretched out, feet propped on the bed and reclining back in the chairl, that she had been waiting for him.

"Open that door." He gestured towards the closed door to her right. "There should be folded towels already in their, and I think they have clean clothes, though their breeches and a silk shirts like my own, their may be cotton too." He shrugged as if didn't matter. "Make yourself at home, take what you need."

Assuming that he had answered the girls question the First mate closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh it felt good to be off the feet. He eventually began to undo the buttons on his shirt. First he was going to relax, then clean up and then probably go get a bite to eat.
Shin
Almost Famous

Postby Skylar on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Her eyes followed his gesture toward the closed door. Turning the handle, she pushed the door open to see a wash room bigger then most the places she had called home in her lifetime. She almost missed the rest of his words as her eyes flooded over the shelves of soaps and shampoos.

Massive fluffy towels were hung flawlessly over golden rods, the brightest white she had ever witnessed. “Thank you...” Her words were almost dream like as she moved into the room. Her fingers danced over the gold faucet and she slowly turned both on, to make the perfect temperature.

Clothes were hastily discarded to the floor, and her lithe, feminine form eased down into the water. A relaxed sigh escaped her lips as she took hold of a small bottle and poured so very little into the water. Bubbles began to take over the tub, and the smell of lilacs, the room.

Eyes closed, she lay her head back, breathing deeply the scent, slowly nodding off....
Skylar
Almost Famous

Postby Shin on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:50 pm

The First Mate would have been content to sit there in the chair, relaxing and just letting his body silk into the soft cushions. That was until his mind registered something ... the door had not been shut! His left eye-lid slid lazily half-open as if making sure no one was watching him right now.

She had forgotten to shut the door! Both eyes were opened instantly he was on his feet. Devious thoughts played there way into his head. Oh the things he was thinking!

He could hear the sounds of her slipping into the bath. She was naked. With practiced steps he stealthy made his way to the open door, peaking inside. Her back to him.

Blasted, this wouldn't do! You couldn't see anything from the back of Sorano's head. However. If it were possibly his smile would have gone from ear to ear. Quickly, he composed himself. What to do?

It hardly seemed like a question, since he was already on the move. Moving with an ease, feet quietly finding there place as he moved towards her, as if he had done this once or twice before. Unless heard he would find a spot standing behind her, carefully he lowered to his knees behind the women and gently he would place the tips of his fingers on the base of her neck and shoulders.

Without warning and unless stopped he would use his delicate fingers to work the knots in her muscles out. "You know, unless one wants company they generally close the door." He said playfully. Of course, if she kicked him out he would leave, if not, he would make himself more comfortable and pull up a stool to better giver her a shoulder massage.
Shin
Almost Famous

Previous

Return to Cizok.