Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

It has to start somewhere.

What was left of the world was thrown into ruin and disrepair. It's up to the survivors to reestablish their nations or form new ones.

It has to start somewhere.

Postby Shin on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:20 am

(Alright, so I am going on nearly two days on no sleep and more Mt Dew then should be legal. I have the URGE to post, I have no idea what about, but I am just going to type. We'll see how it turns out and if you like feel free to reply!)

It was pure ecstasy, sexual in nature yet it was something that that act of sex could never hope to achieve. Yet, it always started with the art of seduction. Anthony, one hand gently placed in the small of her back, the other with his hand gripping he hair lightly pulling he head to the side exposing her neck.

The eyes of a predator, a hunter, gazed over the girl one last time. She had given up struggling a while ago, not that mattered his strength was superior to any he had met and the loss of blood quickly drained any will she had left to fight. Licking the still warm blood of his bottom lip Anthony's body quivered and shook slightly as he finished, letting the girl drop to the ground, lifeless.

Carefully he stood, a new and regained strength flowed through his muscles. He always felt the strongest after he fed, like he could take on the world. Of course he didn't, that would be foolish he mused. He hadn't survived as long as he had by carelessly flaunting his abilities. No, he was careful and selective.

He looked to the girl yet again, tracing the middle digit on his left hand over the two puncture wounds in the girls neck. They vanished under his touch, a trick he had learned over the years. It was necessary to hide his existence and avoide would be heroes trying to make a name.

He had to admit that prey was harder to come by now days. After the great tragedy that had struck the world and shook it to the very core his prey, mortals, had become harder to find and more isolated. An amber and blue orb pierced the shadows of the alley and looked out into the lazy night. He would need a find a place to rest before the sun rose.

Knocking a few stacked boxes over to cover the girls body he pulled his cloak up and more tightly about him, hiding the blue streams that covered his body, constantly flowing streams that marked him as a mana user and a powerful one at that.

Stepping back out on to the not so busy streets Anthony began his trek towards the more 'up beat' section of the city, there he would find a place to rest and perhaps some more excitement.
..strive to be like water....
A list of all of my characters on Dystopia.
Shin
Almost Famous

Return to The Ruins