Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

The Last Town at the Edge of the World. [Open]

What was left of the world was thrown into ruin and disrepair. It's up to the survivors to reestablish their nations or form new ones.

Re: The Last Town at the Edge of the World. [Open]

Postby littlebean on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:46 am

Now completely out of his hole Emli stood before Renata, shorter than her in comparison. Having just crawled out of a hole, he was covered in dirt, and hardly would look presentable enough to take out into public, but he felt great. Most of his features seemed human enough, he had a human body and human feet. His human ears however, weren't very sharp. Traces of her sentences were picked up, like his name and "bona nomo." Even if she spoke in plain English, he wouldn't have heard her anyway.

"Uh...." Having to tell everyone to speak up all the time was always very irritating. Before he could ask, he picked up the most important words she'd have spoken.

" Hungry, jes? Mi--I will buy.."

If it wasn't for his gas mask, she would see his face light up and a smile bigger than his head beginning to form. His happiness was clear in his words. She was literally, the first surface dweller to ever show him kindness. The idea that the food could be poisoned didn't even cross his mind, he was so hungry he'd eat it anyway.

"REARRY!? FANH YOU VERY MA! I PROMIHE I WIRR REPAY YOU!"

(Really? Thank you very much! I promise I will repay you!")

Offtopic: Sorry you had to wait so long for such a shitty post. I've been having a hard time figuring out what to write D:
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Previous

Return to The Ruins