Sex —
Skin color — Fair.
Eye color — Green.
Hair color — Turquoise.
Height — 5'3''.
Weight — 99lbs.
Visible age — 16.
True age — 16.
Voice — Off. Although vaguely high in pitch, Aria can sometimes sound nasal and meek. This has much more to do with her disability than anything else: Aria is deaf. She has trouble pronouncing things often and lacks much control over her voice aside from pitch. As a singer, however, Aria has extensive control over her voice. Then, she has a wide range of pitches. She can shift from alto to soprano easily and sing for extended periods without straining her voice much.

. . . . Personae
Name — Aria. [She is fond of the surname Illiasmora, though she--like most Memories--lack and have no need for such a thing.]
Status — In Limbo.
Birthplace — Purgatory.
Nationality — Purgatory.
Demeanor — Until her fateful meeting with a man named Ozrik, Aria was a shut-in in
every sense of the word. She scarcely left her solitary home, which, for that matter, contains only a bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. Since meeting Ozrik, however, she'd been coerced to go out with him regularly and get out of her house. She remains meek and quiet around crowds, however--always in the presence of strangers. She is characteristically lazy and has a strong sweet tooth; fizzy, sugary drinks, chocolate, and other such foods are her favorites above all else. Socially, she is exceedingly shy and sometimes extremely self conscious of her disability. More often than not, she prefers to read the lips of others rather than talk--which is, of course, her only means of understanding others. Aria does not--like all other Memories--know any form of sign language. Although kind to Samaritan extremes, she is socially backward to no end, and often has trouble understanding the feelings of others, sometimes leading her to seem vaguely selfish/self centered, though it's entirely accidental.

Like blind men often wear sunglasses to evade questions of their eyesight, Aria often wears either headphones or earmuffs to provide the illusion that she can hear just fine, but cannot with her ears are obstructed. On certain occasions, she experiences headaches when she lacks any protection of her ears; it is believed that at least one part of her inner ears functions still, but reacts only by causing a throbbing pain in her skull.

. . . . Contacts
Ozrik — A young man who visits Aria regularly. She bumped into him while he was in the middle of a fight, and he has casually pursued a relationship with her ever since. "Ahsrich is kind to me. He is the first person I have met in a very long time. Sometimes, I feel like my heart has no weight when I am around him."
Attis — ? ? ? (Relationship yet to be revealed.)

. . . . Talents
Music — Aria's ability to sing is supernatural in itself. Deaf as she is, she should not be capable of singing clearly, but she was more than able. Aria's songs are often cited as "angelic," and scarcely receive poor reviews--and only from those that dislike classical vocalists. Aria writes all of her own songs, often writing of the future--prophecy of sorts, though she is entirely unaware of this. It is also very possible that her songs can have particular effects on her environment, ranging from environmental damage to the physical lulling of individuals to sleep . . .

. . . . Statistical Analysis

Strength —
Speed —
Vitality —
Intelligence —
Fighting skill —
Special ability —
■□□□□□□
■□□□□□□
■□□□□□□
■■■■□□□
■□□□□□□