Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Warner, Misha

Moderator: Paroxysm

Warner, Misha

Postby Skylar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Journal Entry....

Tomorrow night is going to be perfect. Perhaps Patrick will finally propose to me! It’s times like these I wish my mother and father were around to see how much I have grown, seen all the things I have done with my life....all the things I will do..

Journal Entry....

Tonight is here finally! I’m so very excited. I went out today and bought a new dress of the most lovely violet, and I plan to wear my hair down, as that is how Patrick likes it best. He’s been courting me for three years to the date, and I am now certain by the hints he has dropped that he is going to ask me to be his wife. Words cannot describe how I feel at this time, but I plan to try when I get back!!

Journal Entry....Days later...

My life....it will never be the same. I am damned. Worse yet, I am also foolish. I went on my date with Patrick...a beautiful night under the stars, so romantic.

“Misha, you know I love you, right?”
“Of course I do, silly.”
“There are some things I need to tell you, things that will change our life together.”

I felt my heart pounding beneath my bosom as he wrapped his hand around mine. I never expected that stranger to show up....never expected to be writing this, the person I am today...

“Gimme your gold, your jewels, now!”
“Calm down sir...we will oblige . It’s ok Misha.”
“Patrick?”
“Now hurry, faster, faster, faster...move dammit!”
“Calm down I said!”

It all happened so fast. I never expected Patrick would try to play the hero, all I saw was the flash of blades, heard a horrid gurgle...Patrick lay bleeding, I can’t get the sound of the blood flooding his lungs out of my mind. Nor can I erase the feeling of that cool blade in my hand as I threw it directly at our attacker. Both men were meant to die that night, but not me...not me...And while I still live, I am beyond dead inside.

Please, don’t die, don’t leave me!”
“It’s ok....it doesn’t hurt.”
“It can’t be this way, it can’t!!”
“It doesn’t have to be.”

I heard the voice, but knew not where it came from. I was frightened, looking around feverishly, but saw only the dead body of the attacker a few feet away.

“I’ll give anything, everything. Please, help me?”
“Is that what you wish Misha?”
“It comes with a price, you know.”

“Yes anything, take it! Take whatever you want!”
“It is done then.”

I passed out. I’m not sure if it was shock, sheer fear, but at any rate, I remember waking up in my meager home, surrounded by the only person who seemed to care....and it wasn’t Patrick.

“Misha?”
“Nora, is that you?”
“Yes my child, how are you feeling?”
“Like my head may explode. How’s Patrick.”
“He’s left a letter. I will leave you to it.”

Nora, you see, was my neighbor. An old lady whose only daughter had died just a year before I moved in. She took me under her wing, made sure I ate and didn’t do without the things she thought were necessary to live. I looked at the envelope with my name written in Patricks flawless hand writing on the front. Why on earth wasn’t he here with me? Slowly, I opened the letter.

My Dearest Misha,

It pains me to have to do this in such a manner, but current affairs require me to be elsewhere. Regrettably, I will not be returning there with you, but staying where I now am. The last night we spent together was meant for us to part ways, and although it did not go as I had hoped, perhaps the situation made this one more easy on me. I have included some monies with this letter to make sure you are taken care of for awhile, until you can get something together on your own. I’m sorry, but this is how it has to be, and I assure you I am happy.

With My Deepest Regret,
Patrick

I’ve been cold ever since. I’m not sure who I am anymore. Lost, broken...not words I would use to describe myself. I’m gone. I studied the events of that night, researched.....I sold my soul for nothing...I will forever lived a damned existence, while he lives a life he never should have received.

>> Dimensions.

Name: Misha Warner (Goes only by Misha)
Sex: Female
Marital status: Single
Height: 5'6
Weight: 137
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Fair to pale
Hair color: Dark brown/Black
Voice: Soft, rarely heard.
Notable marks: None.

>> Image.

>> Persona.

Quiet. Misha usually keeps to herself. Most of her time is spent wondering why her life had been changed the way it has been. What made her a target for Deaths grand plan? While she worked to try and not harbor any harsh feelings toward her former fiancé, she finds herself working harder everyday using the hate she has for him to fuel her fire.

>> Contacts.

Nora: Deceased.

>> Powers and Abilities.

Able to see the dead, and be in service of them. She, at this time, has no extraordinary prowess that she is aware of.

None as of yet. (Unaware)

Special abilities:

It often seems whatever Mishas mood is, it seems to effect those around her. This has in recent years became more and more apparent to her, and something she will be looking more into.
Skylar
Almost Famous

Re: Warner, Misha

Postby Skylar on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 pm

[Minor updates]
Skylar
Almost Famous

Return to Q-Z