Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Two parts fail one part disappointment

A board for casual, off topic discussion. So long as it is kept civil, anything can be discussed here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Two parts fail one part disappointment

Postby Mandaz on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:01 pm

I’d like to give a formal apology to all of the members for my unexpected and unannounced hiatus. I’m not going to bore you with excuses and lies about why you should feel sorry for me and understand my time away from you, because there really is nothing good for me to say. I know I’ve been a terribly unreliable partner these past couple of months, and unfortunately I am going to continue to disappoint. But you’ve come to expect that from me, right?

I will only be able to keep posting in one or two threads that I’m already in, and I’m afraid any grand plot in the gala will not continue until I can better manage my time and interests to be able to post at least once a day again. You deserve something better from me, I know. Until I can straighten out my own head I’ll be standing awkwardly off to the side here. If you still have questions, need help, or just want someone to talk to, I’m always here. But no one ever really did that anyways, and after all I’ve pulled I really don’t expect anyone to trust me anymore.

-Amanda, Failed Admin
Mandaz
Delicious Retard

Re: Two parts fail one part disappointment

Postby Baleron87 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm

*pokes* Gods, you don't need to feel so utterly bad about something like that. Life is supposed to be annoying and kick us all in the ass when we least expect it. I think that every single person at the Gala right now, and probably everyone on the board, wouldn't think any less of you just because real life got in the way. So don't feel so bad about yourself and what not. Just make sure you take enough time to sort things out and feel better, and we'll all be waiting to hear some good news from you.
Baleron87
Belligerent Beaver

Re: Two parts fail one part disappointment

Postby littlebean on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Dood, you don't hafta feel so bad. Everyone is really patient and besides, not all of us post everyday anyhow. We all have real life issues to deal with, so it's not just you. That and you post more than a lot of people on the board. You should be proud of all that you've done and should feel good that you're the admin of the best rp I've ever participated in. Seriously.

Stop feeling shitty about it, you're the best out there and you fuckin know it. If you ever need help with anything give me a shout! And cheer up, we love you. D:
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Return to Off Topic