Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Vacation Alert

A board for casual, off topic discussion. So long as it is kept civil, anything can be discussed here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Vacation Alert

Postby Zach Kaiser on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 pm

So, starting tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to be out of town and will not be able to post until Saturday, most likely. I may or may not be able to sneak a few posts out since my brother is bringing his laptop, but otherwise I won't be around.

Signature by Nate-o
Zach Kaiser
Broseiden: God of the Brocean

Re: Vacation Alert

Postby littlebean on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Sweet deal bitch where're you vacationing too?
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Postby Zach Kaiser on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Nowhere super exciting. I live near in Minnesota, near the Twin Cities, and we're going up to the Duluth area, on Lake Superior. Not even leaving state. Still, it's better than nothing.

Signature by Nate-o
Zach Kaiser
Broseiden: God of the Brocean

Postby littlebean on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree. Fuck ya bitches. Who ya going with? It'll be a buzzkil if its with yer family D:
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Honestly-- one of these months, you should save up the cash for a plane ticket to Pittsburg, PA. I'm sure I could get Kevin and a couple others to swing down for such a thing, too. It'd be about the closest thing to a Dystopian convention as physically possible.

However! You have a good time this week.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Postby Alex on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Why the fuck can't he have an awesome family, huh? Why do you automatically assume it's a buzzkill if he's going with his family? I mean, god. What're you? An asshole? Jesus. That's not cool. He could have the most awesome fucking a family in the world, well next to mine, but then--that's really unfair. You're dirtier than Nate covered in DW-40 and wrestling that guy who lives in that alley near the dump on '2nd.
Need RP? Send [me] a PM.
Alex
Better than Nate

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Cataclysm wrote:Why the fuck can't he have an awesome family, huh? Why do you automatically assume it's a buzzkill if he's going with his family? I mean, god. What're you? An asshole? Jesus. That's not cool. He could have the most awesome fucking a family in the world, well next to mine, but then--that's really unfair. You're dirtier than Nate covered in DW-40 and wrestling that guy who lives in that alley near the dump on '2nd.

That's physically impossible. You remember that scale Billy Mays used on his commercials? You know, that machine that can determine how dirty something is? He and I used that one time.

We hit the max.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Postby Alex on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Well fine, I mean ... I can't argue with that. But come on ... a large amount of dirt is still involved in their general direction.
Need RP? Send [me] a PM.
Alex
Better than Nate

Return to Off Topic