Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Angel has returned

A board for casual, off topic discussion. So long as it is kept civil, anything can be discussed here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Angel has returned

Postby Lotus Charming on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm

That's right...The same Angel that is signed up on this user board. I just can't remember my dang password on this board. I only now found my old link for this place after having not one laptop stolen, but a second one as well. I got lucky to find this link after re-discovering a few back-up DVD-Rs of music I made to make sure I didn't lose any songs I held in value to me after the first laptop got stolen(learned after it was stolen to make back-ups). I did back-ups of the 2nd laptop and it too was stolen only to be recovered busted in half and the person responsible with no excuse about why they did it and the company I was paying for it with refusing to repair and replace it.

I'm on a desktop computer now. Heh, no more laptops for me. After two, had enough.

Anyways, how are all of you? I know it's been a very long time. I've been so busy with trying to get settled into a home to live. I've had no net and no way to contact anybody of where I was. I've moved a little further north into the central part of Texas now. I'm one major city shy of Austin, Texas now. I'm in San Antonio, yeah home of the Spurs. Only Basketball team I don't hate.

Anyways, I found a home with my grandmother and her new husband least until they tire of me and ship me to Washington State to be with my Dad. Heh, I don't know when it'll happen, but I bet it will. Her personality and mine has a tendency to butt into each other. We're too strong alike that we have a tendency to argue sometimes. She's the one that practically raised me as a child.

Anyways hi to all the people I used to role-play with on here and maybe I can hopefully one day pick up where I left off or start anew with some of my more...length of described stories or Newer ones.

I gotta get my Lotus Charming set up. Heh it's a picture of Caster from Fate/Stay Night with a background I created a long time ago. I just can't find my old Caster png.
Lotus Charming
Belligerent Beaver

Re: Angel has returned

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh, snap. Angel! Been awhile! Welcome back and all that such~.

I'm doin' pretty good, personally. Going to graduate from WLU pretty soon; heading off to grad school afterward. If all goes well, I'll have a Masters in Fine Arts in Creative Writing in a few more years.

Glad to see that you're still alive. I hope settling with your grandmother works out! D:
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Re: Angel has returned

Postby Lotus Charming on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks you two, it should long as she doesn't constantly kick me off to play Hearts, Spider Solitaire, or Solitaire. She has a bad habit right now of doing that. I grow a little tiresome of that. I keep making a comment that I should get her, her own computer at this rate or me another laptop so that I can continue what I'm doing.

Heh, I just finally got me a new yim ID and a new MSN well the MSN is like my 4th one to go through. I had a stalker B/F from when I WAS hooked on WoW for a long time trying to totally stalk me over MSN with claims he still loved me. I called his bluff and royally p/o'ed him off on purpose. I didn't love him anymore. He was a dang cheater. He was my former college sweetheart that pulled a wolf in sheep's clothing on me.

Anyways, I went through so many MSN accounts it was pathetic till finally he stopped finding me. I suspect a former friend was telling him who I was. I have no contact with the freak either.

You can find me on both my YIM or MSN name right now and I have a "fake name" on Facebook right now to keep myself "off" the radar. Ultemecia Grant on Facebook. I use it to play Sorority Life and post things up from Gaia Online where I still role-play at. Changed accounts on there recently too. Like yesterday in-fact.

^^ You can find me on lotuscharming@ymail.com for Yahoo and sparklingdiamonds@live.com for MSN ^^ Those are my two messenger names.
Lotus Charming
Belligerent Beaver

Return to Off Topic