Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

What's your characters' preferred . . .

A board for casual, off topic discussion. So long as it is kept civil, anything can be discussed here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Re: What's your characters' preferred . . .

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 am

Alex wrote:Lleu - Being the horrible little man that he is, Lleu listens to free Jazz and doesn’t afraid of anything. I’ll save your soul and not bother with an example for this one.

I laughed 'til my sides bled. Yep. My sides bled.

Also, the Russian National Anthem is in Dmitri's iPod. This is canon for all modern/contemporary incarnations. That is my wholehearted demand.

Additions:

Kageko: Gothic Industrial. Favorite artist: "The Cruxshadows." Kageko more than likely uses music to sooth herself to sleep more than anything else, and prefers Gothic Industrial for its frequent use of haunting violins over a backdrop noise of heartbeat rhythm drum machines.

Toushikyo of Terra: Favorite genre: None. Favorite artist: No one. Like Maya, Toushikyo uses music as background noise for his studies. He does not care who or what is playing, only that there is a slight background noise to keep himself on task. He finds minimal joy in music.

W. Davis Pavlin: Soft Pop. Favorite artist: "Coldplay" and "Snow Patrol." He listens to this sort after a long day of work at the pharmacy. His work's pretty stressful, and "easy listening" music helps him relax.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Previous

Return to Off Topic