Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Guess who's baaaack!

A board for casual, off topic discussion. So long as it is kept civil, anything can be discussed here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Guess who's baaaack!

Postby Baleron87 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:35 pm

I dunno if any of the current users of this forum remember me, but two years ago I used to play a character in the kingdom of Xexoria. I ran across the old forum web address just a little while ago, and followed that to this new forum. I figured it might be a change of pace to come back here and see how things are going, and if I still have the neccessary skills to RP with the best of you. If any of you actually know me from before, give me a message here or send me something on one of my messengers.
Baleron87
Belligerent Beaver

Re: Guess who's baaaack!

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:42 am

Oh, snap! I remember you! How goes it, man? The last I saw of you was an RP 'tween you and Jen that fizzled out or somethin'.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Re: Guess who's baaaack!

Postby Baleron87 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 pm

I've been doing pretty good. A lot happens in two years and all of that. And the only reason that RP ended was because things just got so unfortunately confusing after Rivenfelde was destroyed and Caela and Baleron were off in some prison with... something. I barely understand it now. Anyways, any recommendations on where I could put a character in for this forum? I'm kinda desperate to get back to the good, detailed kind of RPing that we had back in the day.
Baleron87
Belligerent Beaver

Return to Off Topic