Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

disaster unleashed

All roleplay that is not part of the Utopian/Dystopian canon goes here. This includes a range of subject matters, such as science fiction, modern, and subject matters regarding alternate universes (such as Ayenee, Valucre, and etc.).

disaster unleashed

Postby --forgotten on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm

...soon, brat. You will learn soon enough.

Ayenee: Ayen City 2010--reality I9X|0L

There were those who would have disagreed with his presence in this realm, but there were whose who had disagreed with his presence no matter where he happened to be. Such was the way of the world, and such was his life. The pendant chained to his person and tucked away within the confines of his clothing served to prevent others from ostracizing him based upon his appearance, something that was common in this realm. Thus, if he wished to lead a life of solitude it was of his own volition and not something chosen for him by a few narrow minded individuals.

The speeding train beneath him might not have existed for all the attention Forgotten paid it. He sat, legs curled beneath his form, atop the enormous speeding bullet, yet nothing of his person reflected this. His clothing remained pressed and immobile and the grey locks of his hair that rested across his brow behaved contrary to what was normal. Barely a movement on his part and the dark clad man was hovering to the ground, hands tucked into the pockets of his coat, a nonchalant gaze peering out at the city that surrounded him. Leaping through space and time was off limits and an easy way to find one’s self hurled into a celestial prison if one popped into the wrong area. However, in this matter, Forgotten was blameless for once. While it was no secret that he had caused his fair share of trouble and turned his eye to a fair share of the laws, Forgotten had been hurled here by someone else.

Precisely who would have pulled The Forgotten One from his machinations was beyond the Daichon, but he doubted he would like the reasoning behind it. Sword breaker at the ready, Forgotten made his way towards a massive courtyard across the road, preferring the open space and benches over the closed in walkways that moved alongside the roads. A smooth, effortless, gait carried him there where the gaunt individual would sit content to blend into his surroundings until the progenitor of his predicament appeared.

“I’m less than amused. “
--forgotten
Superfluous New Waver

Re: disaster unleashed

Postby Princeben07 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 am

No matter how you try in life, there will always be something of a more complicated nature ready to challenge you and put an end to your constant retorts of laughter and happiness. Where do these obstacles take substance from, really? There are billions of lifeforms on multiple places that do not realize the various structures of their own realities, but in that own demise, pressure is built up, soon to release a new type of energy amongst these sniveling cowards: Dark Terror.

Forms of a natural and unintending nature, what one seeks in sheltered communities is beyond reach in that particular community; prominence. A yearning for peace and serenity can't always be acheived overnight as one would be safe to say. Saving your puny neck for the sake of sacrificing someone else isn't too bad now, is it?

Forgotten's size was quite impressive, though Ben's massive size scared the average person most of the time. Approching the wonderous scenery indeed, a murr escaped from his innards, as each pad of the hind paw took his 3, 450-pound frame closer and closer to this new trainee. People were busily trading fresh fruits and vegetables and spicces as well, most of them waving happily to the Daichon Prince-to-be. It was not normal to see what the hell Ben was doing here, but it seemed that The Forgotten One would need to train once more, since he has not seen the true powers of a Daichon.

Ben then stopped moving abruptly, basking in the cool breezes that kissed his thick fur, staring off into the distance to where The Forgotten One was perhaps standing. IF he was less than amused, then he would have to change his tone; messing with Benaires was nothing short of life-damaging, as well as a mental puzzle.

Skilled in bothe Corpereal and Astral mechanics on the basic level, Ben was to call out to The Forgotten One, bellowing in his boisterous voice.

"Hey, are we going to talk from this far away, or would you rather have something to eat before we get down to the baasics first?"
"Basking in The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."
Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Postby --forgotten on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 am

To say he was confused was an understatement. The tall gaunt figure had no clue as to how he had arrived in this realm and now Benaires appeared screaming across a courtyard at him. Thin lithe fingers cupped his skull as Forgotten’s palm met with his forehead. Dropping his hand to his side, Forgotten did not bother to adjust the grey locks of hair he had displaced. The pendant tucked away within his clothing would see to his appearance, it always did. There were those among his kin who might have looked down upon his decision to appear human, but, like many, they simply did not understand Forgotten’s reasoning behind such deception. The true appearance of a Daichon was such that it could, and most likely would, draw attention to one’s self no matter the location. Forgotten was simply blending in with the masses, keeping his head low, so to speak. For, unlike Benaires Forgotten did not enjoy spectacles, he preferred if all eyes were turned away from his form. After all, he had more than enough beings out to put an end to his life, why would he want to attract more?

Leaning forward, Forgotten rose to his feet with ease and made his way towards the only furred being in the vicinity. Despite, Benaires’s skill, Forgotten doubted the prince of Daichons was his cause for being in this realm. In fact, given the Daichon’s behavior, it wouldn’t have been a stretch to assume Benaires blamed Forgotten for his predicament. The two Daichons were hardly what could be called close. Had Benaires and Forgotten been in the same city before? More than likely. Had they ever crossed paths? No. Or if they had it was a day Forgotten had….well, forgotten.

Cerulean orbs studied the massive Daichon. “I’m not responsible for your presence here. However, if you happen to know who is responsible for mine I would greatly appreciate any knowledge you have on the matter.” Forgotten had let Benaires’s words of basic training go without note. He required no training from Benaires, in truth his school of combat was in an entirely different subject.

“If it is a meal you desire, I can abide that. I’m partial to breakfast burritos myself.” Taking note of the bystanders who had stopped to look at the grey haired man’s conversation with an enormous man-wolf, Forgotten motioned for Benaires to follow him. “They aren’t accustomed to our kind in this dimension. It would behoove us to make haste, lest the authorities are called.”
--forgotten
Superfluous New Waver

Postby Princeben07 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 am

"Ah, don't worry about them They always tend to gauwk at something they have never seen before. I frequent this place alot, so it is not that much of an issue to one such as me. Burrito? You're eating meat huh? I sincerely thought that all male Daichons could not consume anything of the flesh for the fact that flesh slows down our metabolism, but you might be an exception to the rule. Don't mind those trains overhead, they tend to be noisy and full of other people who move about without much direction. Anyways, I have a wonderful place I usually go to eat at, and we will be very much accepted there, follow me, I'm famished, hehh..."

The Crimson Red Cloak sparkled, even in the dimension they were in. Ben's powers were simply unfathomable to many, yet wonderous to some, but this made no difference to The Fforgotten One. Upon entering the place of nutritional consumption, people of all types were to turn around in awe; Ben seemed to bring this reaction to many, no matter where he ended up at. A young lady, about 24, rushed over to the both of them, offering her services.

"Mr. Benaires, it has been about 7 months since you visited our restaurant, AND you've brought company as well. The manager is preparing your meal as we speak. Would your friend like to order something as well?" She asked nervously. People were staring and pointing rudely, but some waved at benaires in respect as well. Ben only giggled, signaling for Forgotten to follow him to a rather large booth, especially designed for Daichon visitors who stopped in for breakfast.

"Come on, they tend to react like this everytime I walk through that door, but it doesn't matter, I'm hungry..."
"Basking in The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."
Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Postby --forgotten on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm

…goodbye, my love. Tonight it ends.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Forgotten followed Benaires. He wasn’t in need of a lesson on Daichon anatomy and thus took little note of Benaires’s words. “I’ve never had any difficulties regarding my diet. Then again, I’m not your average Daichon.” How true his words were. There were few whose bodies operated on the same level that Forgotten’s did. “Of course I don’t go around biting the heads off animals,” Forgotten explained. “But scrambled eggs and cheese are hardly ruining me.”

Following Benaires into the restaurant, Forgotten arched a slim brow at the behavior exhibited by the staff and patrons. “Strange…” Forgotten said, his voice grating. “I’m beginning to like this place less and less.” It was not living in a society that accepted Daichons that bothered him, but rather living in a society where people gushed so openly; where they walked around with false smiles plastered across their faces. Forgotten preferred a more realistic world, where people would pay him no mind and where everyone was considerably less cheery.

In truth, Forgotten did not much care for Benaires’s boisterous nature, but bothered not to say anything regarding it. Slipping into a booth, the gaunt figure sighed. “So, how is it that you happened upon this realm? Even in my own extensive travels, I’ve not stumbled across one where a seven foot tall man-wolf didn’t draw some form of concern.”
--forgotten
Superfluous New Waver

Postby Princeben07 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 am

Ben's ears perked forward; the blessing of having such a powerful form as well.

"You know Ancient One, we tend to notice thsoe kinds of things. I wonder what kind of power sleeps inside of you. I've been without a fight in quite some time, and it would be an honor to see actually what the Ancient One can really do.
We should order the most expensive things in this place. Everyone knows me in this city, though they tend to stare at me strangely."

Ben then waved a left paw for his usual order; Fresh Vegetables, all 125 POUNDS of them. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another being, about four feet tall, cloaked in a black outfit of sorts, was to walk over to the booth that Ben and the Ancient One were seated at.

"You are the one named Benaires. I am a Seeker, you KNOW who I am. What say you?"

The stoic look on Ben's face would make the Ancient One think twice about even having lunch with one such as a DAICHON.
Ben's bio-antennae were to extend outwards to this little man, quickly wrapping around his waist, lifting him into the air. Ben's growls were quite loud; the bar tender did not even dare to ignore this fact; she always knew about her budget for this place.

"You really don't want to piss me off when I haven't eaten yet Seeker. You should tell Lady Bactine to go and fuck herself, do you understand ME?"
Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Return to Miscellaneous Roleplay