Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Posting Delay

All out of character topics about particular roleplays go in this forum. Global roleplay announcements will also be made here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Posting Delay

Postby Clint M. on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 pm

I know this is a late notice, and to those that this message is directed to already know that lately I've been away from the forum---and roleplaying, Yahoo, etc. This is because lately I've been having some issues off the computer and this is the weeks progress reports are sent out from my school.

This is my senior year, and I'm really trying to keep decent grades. So, I've put more focus on school for the past week then the computer. Don't worry, I'm not putting you aside---but I am putting you second. I won't lie. Still, I've read all posts toward me and already have planned out what I have to respond to them---which will be tomorrow after school. So, expect our threads to get back on track.

I'm sorry for keeping everyone waiting without notice. I'm not bailing out, as some of you know I have a reputation for. So I didn't want to get that impression and decides to fill you in with this little note.

Again, sorry everyone for making you wait. :geek:
Clint M.
Badminton Enthusiast

Return to Roleplay Discussion