Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Universal Plotline, Transcending Barriers

All out of character topics about particular roleplays go in this forum. Global roleplay announcements will also be made here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Universal Plotline, Transcending Barriers

Postby Seeker on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:05 am

-cough- Ahem, anyway, in case you didn't know me and Varsinax have officially declared a universal forrum war on everything that isn't AOYN. Thus you'll be seeing a lot of me and my friends the Evolutionaries. Be careful though were a rough bunch the idea is to promote RP and bring everyone in. So therefore I am going to make it my buisness to make a universal plotline. And of course if you don't like it, you don't need to participate in the disembowlement that will carry on around you.
Seeker
Superfluous New Waver

Re: Universal Plotline, Transcending Barriers

Postby Mandaz on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:13 am

Please leave Dystopia out of your gay. That is all, thank you.
Mandaz
Delicious Retard

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 am

Actually, I went on to read what the hell you were talking about, and it can't work. I don't know about the other roleplaying sites, but Dystopia is strictly alternate universe. Aoyn does not exist in any way to Dystopia, and vice versa; nothing that happens on Dystopia is canon to Aoyn (and Valucre, Paragon, Ayenee, and everything else--I'm not just picking on one site), and nothing that happens on Aoyn is canon to Dystopia. Nor is reality crossing legal, or anything like that.

Sorry, man. It's a no-go.

I have everything against Aoyn, I'm not going to lie, but not enough to outright flog you guys and tell you that you can't RP here. You can, sure. You can start any OOC you want, too. Just . . . please read the forum guidelines 'fore you do something like this. It's an established fact that Dystopia is in its own universe, completely independent to everything else. Of course, that's easily circumvented if you assume that the plot in question--in an alternate universe (read: not canon to what happened on Aoyn)--occurred on Dystopia.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Postby Memory of a Tragedy. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm

lulz
Memory of a Tragedy.
Belligerent Beaver

Postby Seeker on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:37 pm

-yawns- Really, do you think something like an alternate universe would stop me?
Seeker
Superfluous New Waver

Postby Memory of a Tragedy. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:17 pm

o, you have ways of transcending universal boundaries? neat, never would have expected that. stfu and gtfo, before you embarrass yourself even more.
Memory of a Tragedy.
Belligerent Beaver

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Forum rules, man.

Paragon, Aoyn, Valucre, Ayenee--all the like. They don't exist to Dystopia, and Dystopia doesn't exist to them. For all intents and purposes, Dystopia may as well be a series of novels read by characters on other RP forums. That's about the extent that Dystopia could exist to them (and vice versa).

We do have a board here where RP is not strictly alternate universe, though. If you'd still like to do the cross-forum plot, feel free to do it [here]. Otherwise, you wouldn't necessarily be doing a cross-forum plot, but just an alternate universe version of what you've been doing elsewhere, y'dig?

Also, as hinted in the above post, transcending universal boundaries is illegal; cannot occur on this forum, no. We seriously don't have a lot of rules here. There's no point in trying to break what few rules we have.
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Return to Roleplay Discussion