Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Um...I'm stuck on what other stories I could throw in

All out of character topics about particular roleplays go in this forum. Global roleplay announcements will also be made here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Um...I'm stuck on what other stories I could throw in

Postby Lotus Charming on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm

I have a sordid selection of stories I could give to role-play, the fun part is. Which one to throw down next? Many of them I have no characters already prepared for them, but many of them I know what my char's first name would be. While some leave open places people could take to play cause of how I worked them out and all. Anyways I have so many now it's not funny but the problem mostly is finding places to fit them, most of them won't fit in Utopia or Dystopia because of the Deities or Land name factor that they have. Unless map alteration were made to fit them in particular, only way they'd fit. The others would have to get thrown into Misc for them to work.

Anyways, I'm going to thrown a few stories here for you guys to pick out from and see which one that would like to see actually get role-played out here. Some I have the actual materials needed for them to be rp'ed with as in links for certain races or the deities tied into them such as my Feudal Japan rp.

Shadows of Darkness(Feudal Japan role-play)

Long ago in a time where bounds of destiny and the bids of darkness were at hand; people far and wide would battle this devious darkness but fail, it was all consuming. The darkness would corrupt those who had with them unique gifts that could combat the darkness, though they might not recognize nor know of it at first. The darkness often was just slight in feeling to begin with, but grow in strength the more a person used their powers to combat the very darkness they were seeking to destroy. The land in which this occurred in was feudal Japan. A land of mystery and intrigue at the time, though a scant few people would show that their bodies held within them unique skills that could possibly alter and change Japan itself by defending it from the darkness that threatened to sweep the land. Yet, at the same time, they were also victims of this horrible darkness that plagued so.

Each person that held a unique skill drew their powers based off either an element, or training in which they found best suit their needs and wants. Eventually, the chains of fate would be strung up by the gods and goddesses of the land leaving the people to their devices to defend it as they would. Their decisions would be the ones that determined whether or not a land would survive the horrible outbreak of darkness that burrowed deeply into the soul and heart of anybody it came across turning the person into almost a walking, killing zombie. A person with special skills given to them possibly could defeat the darkness in the person they ran across, long as they held with them an item that helps prevent the darkness in their own body from spreading so as with each use of their powers the darkness did not try to take over or kill them.

Darkness had a funny way of playing its way through everything as a symbol of death. It was almost like the god that controlled death itself was beckoning for the souls and lives of living to come to her as a plot to get back at the one she had first been in love with and the god of creation. The two gods at this point and time seemed to be the cause of the overwhelming darkness upon the land due to their unending war upon each other. The tension of darkness and light seeming being pulled apart without the slightest glimmer of hope to be found in the land of Japan, the story never ever told before.

The paths have now opened for the warriors and healers of the land to gather across Japan to heal and possibly stop the war between the dueling god and goddess. Their hopes being the last line of defense to stop the darkness should they band together to stop it. The destiny of the people lay in the hands of these people that would fight against their darkness and from that gain a knowledge that might benefit in spreading a light against the shadows of the darkness.

The Whereabouts of Truth

Enchantments, spells, wanderers, deities, and dreams; they very makings for a world built upon the slight of hand created by the gods that ruled the land of Bolero. It seemed quite okay at the beginning till the wars began disturbing the peace. The war seemed to be triggered by ruling families that wanted to rule the entire world. There was a total of three kingdoms that fought to make this so. The kingdom of Zaephyr, kingdom of Divino, and kingdom of Elnor; these were the three warring families. They were at peace for at least three centuries till one day they declared war upon each other for the rights to rule Bolero alone and the other kingdoms to bow before their feet.

The kingdom of Zaephyr was known of the kingdom of mountains and wind, mostly due to the fact it was built about the mountains, hills, and valleys. Dragons even made their homes here with the people, unlike the other kingdoms that did not hold the proper lairs for them. The people of Zaephyr did not mind this as they seemed to be actually ones that rode upon the dragons’ back as riders giving them a slight edge over the other lands. The ruling family held the name of Erian. They were the strongest of all families in Zaephyr for having the strongest capabilities to ride the dragons and rule their land quite handily. Zaephyr was theirs, but the daughter of this ancient family had become missing before turning up again. Her memory practically erased of why she was an Erian.
Daughter of the Erian’s and Ruler of Zaephyr:

The kingdom of Divino is known for their trees and the plains. A land full of hidden hideaways where refugees of the war could go, its ruling family was known as Aryan. It was the second family to have entered the war for supremacy over Bolero. Its land was mostly full of elves and half-breeds, unlike Zaepher or Elnor that held angels, demons, humans, and dwarves in them. Every kingdom held at least two races in them, but what these kingdoms did know was something hidden from them all. This was why they began to fight. Aryan family was determined to find this out as their had their ruling prince usher himself quickly to discover the truth before it was too late.
Son of the Aryan’s and Ruler of Divino:

The kingdom of Elnor and the family of Nekron; these were the two either known for the name of the land or the name of the family that ruled the land itself. The Nekron family was a family born both of angel and demon. They were a half-breed family, however their people were all pure blooded, save a few scarce people that decided to mix because of love. They made their homes in the skies or above the water or even in it. They were the most under estimated kingdom in the war for their power. The Aryan and Erian families both believed that the Nekron family could not rule Elnor enough to even make a dent in what they needed to in order to rule Bolero as the only family that could. Elnor’s ruling daughter and son both had something to say about that however.
Son of Nekron and Co-Ruler of Elnor:
Daughter of Nekron and Co-Ruler of Elnor:

The three kingdoms always believed that of all Bolero they were the only existing lands. The deities Autumn and Elgard had something else to say about that creating the land known as Antinomie. It was a neutral land that had no part in the war and no ruling family for it. It seemed the only place that people wanting to escape the war they could go. All races could co-exist here for a time as Autumn and Elgard made it so that if anyone tried to fight that they would be phase shifted into one of the warring nations instead of spilling blood in Antinomie. They believe in keeping at least one land clean of all battles, so as to have at least one pure land. How long this would keep going they would not know. They had to pray that the warring families would not realize this land existed and try to take it over.

What fools the people of Bolero has become. Are you to be a citizen of Zaephyr? Are you to be a citizen of Divino? Are you to be a citizen of Elnor? Or are you to be a citizen of Antinomie? All questions will lead to but a small fraction of your destiny within Bolero as Autumn and Elgard only will use their powers as needed. Should you see or meet them, pray that it is it for luck and not for death.

Lost Wings

A kingdom long ago born of distrust and hatred had come to life only because of the level of hatred amongst the land. The peace never found, till a time when storms and fires alike tore through the land destroying not just homes. Lives were lost because of the fighting, till one day a calm would take forth across the land. It was said that the one that ended had lost their wings, giving up their ability to fly only to save the land from further destruction. Some called this person an angel, while others called this person a devil. They were unsure about this person, but came to realize this person lost more than just what gifts they had. They’re ability to return home was lost. It is said that the land was hell, and the skies above known as heaven if you could fly across it. The memories of this woman now forever scattered like feathers upon the wind. These feathers eventually would find their way into different parts of the land healing it, while the woman herself would die from the lack of power that came from such feathers.

The kingdom has since then grown into a blossoming nation no longer corrupted by storms, fire, and the looming hatred that had the hearts. An unwanted peace was the view of some, but they had heard tales of the woman’s feathers giving life to those that had lost their souls. They eventually found that the souls were reborn into new life. Happiness would be found, but they still wondered what happened to the woman’s soul when she died. Did she become reborn like those that had perished, or was she the ultimate sacrifice? Few knew the answers, or even knew that she indeed did leave something behind as a legacy to her life. Two children, a boy and a girl; the young boy would be the one to take care of the young girl whom would be the true heir to the woman’s legacy. The boy would be the guardian and protector of her, till the day the girl would grow into a woman. The young man would be set free of his duties, only cause the girl could not stand to see him continuing to follow her.

Which fate shall be followed in this land of lost wings? Shall destiny take hold and guide you on, or shall destiny steal the very soul granted to you.

Forces now however stand in the way of the feathers being gathered by the guardian and the angel of legend whom holds only the first of many feathers that encompasses the human spirit and the world: healing, earth, wind, fire, water, darkness, soul, light, metals, wood, and destiny.

While forces also gathered around the angel of destiny to aid in the war to be prevented again and a repeat of the past not present itself. As they do not wish another sacrifice become presented once more, like in the past with the angel previous giving up her life for those in the world to bring back the peace.
Last edited by Lotus Charming on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus Charming
Belligerent Beaver

Re: Um...I'm stuck on what other stories I could throw in

Postby Lotus Charming on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 am

True at that, just I run into problems of where they might fall into category wise. Once I know where I could throw a story, everything else will flow so easily. ^^ All I gotta do then is just make up my character and go from there.

I'm also wondering where I could rp besides in Crimson Destiny and Crossroads.
Lotus Charming
Belligerent Beaver

Re: Um...I'm stuck on what other stories I could throw in

Postby Lotus Charming on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 am

I think I'll end up doing that. I know I already slapped down Crimson Destiny earlier. It was an easy placing in Misc RP. I'm thinking of putting up two of the four I just posted up in this thread. I'll pm ya here shortly about the 2 once I look up the titles right quick.
Lotus Charming
Belligerent Beaver

Return to Roleplay Discussion