Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Help develop a character?

All out of character topics about particular roleplays go in this forum. Global roleplay announcements will also be made here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Help develop a character?

Postby Shin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

So, real quick and simple. I am trying to get inside a characters head of mine, figure him out some and one of the best ways to do that is an interview. SO...I was thinking you fine people could help and just ask the character 'Nicoli' some questions and what not and I'll answer as him. Sort of like an RP sort of not, more of a writing exercise.

Any takers?
..strive to be like water....
A list of all of my characters on Dystopia.
Shin
Almost Famous

Re: Help develop a character?

Postby littlebean on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Today on Oprah we have a very special guest, Nicoli! So Nicoli how do you feel about the accusations of you stealing an old ladies purse? Would you ever do such a thing and how do you feel about theft? What is your response?
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Postby Zombzeh Nayt-o! on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 pm

What would it take to get this guy to throw his best bud under a bus?
Zombzeh Nayt-o!
Brainmongler

Postby Shin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:37 am

“I stole what? That’s preposterous.” Nicoli spoke calmly as he made himself comfortable by sitting back in the large, plush and red chair. “Stealing is wrong Oprah, you simply can’t take what doesn’t belong to you. I would never steal an elderly woman’s purse, I’ve worked to hard gaining the peoples trust to go and just throw it all away like that.”

If Nicoli had a best friend I don’t know if he could throw him under a bus. In the most dire of circumstances his friend would have to go completely psycho and start slaughtering innocents and even then Nicoli would do everything in his power to try and subdue him before he attempted to end his life. Nicoli doesn’t enjoy killing, he can do it, but doing it to someone he personally knows would be a bitter pill to swallow and would inevitably send him into a downward spiral.
..strive to be like water....
A list of all of my characters on Dystopia.
Shin
Almost Famous

Postby littlebean on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

Do you suppose this is a rumor? What do you have to say to the people accusing you of such dastardly deeds?
littlebean
Loliest Loli on Dystopia

Return to Roleplay Discussion