Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Another Attempt

All out of character topics about particular roleplays go in this forum. Global roleplay announcements will also be made here.

Moderator: Paroxysm

Another Attempt

Postby Shin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 am

Greetings,

I have created my own world, Aethier. It is an agonizingly slow process, but it is coming along. I feel that the world is ready to be explored in, albeit slowly. It possesses it's own style of magic, creatures, races, gods, etc. I lean very heavily away from the Tolkein races.

There are races that may be similar in that they fulfill a certain fantasy function, but are different enough. I wont go into too many details here. I wouldn't mind one or two people to create a couple character within the guidelines of Aethier (which I will post later) and help to flesh out the world a little bit.

This is a pretty audacious task and the RP wont move extremely fast, considering my limited internet connection. But for those that don't mind posting only a few times a week, I welcome you.

I've also taken my characters and given them a place in my world, a home if you will. So, you may see characters that you know from the Utopian world, but for the purposes of this world are completely different people.

I'l throw up a link here once I type up a more fleshed out idea.
..strive to be like water....
A list of all of my characters on Dystopia.
Shin
Almost Famous

Return to Roleplay Discussion