Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Hunter

Small villages run by anarchists, religious fanatics, or those who just wish to live off the land, it is a place ravaged by time and nature. Wicked fauna and flora alike form monstrous habitats out of once peaceful ground, but the ever-present human threat lurks ever-present on civilization's mind.

Hunter

Postby poonwrangler on Fri May 22, 2009 11:55 pm

“Ha-ha, We don get many a visitor in these parts stranger, but what you claim has got to be a lie“ The shop keeper said as he looked over the strange fellow that had just walked into his ramshackle establishment. “I’ll be givin ya that, ya got some strange clothes’n kit but ya claim yer from the north an we ain’t never heard of something like that down’ere in da south, here in New Zion we see alotta tall tales an “Miricles..but you sir are jerkin my bird!” The Shop keeper was a rough skinned old man with blue eyes that were as sharp as daggers, he did not have a single tooth in his mouth, and his skin had spots on the sides of his face signaling the development of cancer. His raspy country voice only added to the visual of the dingy little shop that was little more then a tin sided hut among the burned out remains of what used to be a small town. New Zion was a peaceful enough community led by some preacher who had headed off east to the “Arroyo”

But it did cause a fuss in the town when a strange man walked into the tiny bubble of civilization seemingly unafraid of any sort of reprisal or back lash. He was in older man, in his mid thirties, and had a scruffy goatee growing on his chin and around his lips, that was along side of a five-o-clock shadow that was developing on the brown skin of his chin. His asymmetrical facial features and the fact that he had a set of well kept teeth showed he was defiantly did not belong to these lands. On his head was a simple hand made leather hide wide brimmed hat, over his body was a finely crafted hand made duster jacket. He wore a set of heavy armored boots on his feet, and had a pair of shooter’s gloves with armor patches to protect his hands. Under the vest could be seen simple vest of armor that protected his torso with the insignia of Central City on it. At his hip the handle of a pistol could be seen, but on his back was the strange looking that was hugging his back, and was held in place by the cured and tanned hide strap that went across his chest.

Francisco merely smiled a malicious grin at the old man and let out a hearty laugh. “Well well, I didn’t ask you to believe my story, you simply asked where I came from, and I told you, If that isn’t good enough, then I guess what I have to trade isn’t either.”

Fuckin old man! You do not know me, normally I would have blown you goddamn brains out of your wrinkle carrying skull and burned this fuckin town to the ground, but you have some good looking women.

“Wait wait sonny, I’d like to look about seein what ya got to offer us in New Zion, as ya can see the shelves are a bit meager, been a dry month.

Francisco had a large satchel laying on the dirty floor next to his boots, but he seemingly paid it no mind as he looked around and noticed the shelves, though well made out of wood were indeed rather empty. He smiled and chuckled in a rather condescending fashion. “You are kidding me.” He said in a low voice to himself, You run a shop with no clothing, or food? How the hell you outsiders manage to survive out here baffles me!” Francisco paused, and reached into his coat removing a well curved bone that was fashioned into a pipe. He then removed what looked like a small bag of tobacco and began packing it. “I’ll tell ya what, next to me is a bag of cured leather hides.” He said kicking them, the old man’s eyes went down. “I’ll let you have these as a freebee, but how would you feel if I told you I could go into the wilds, and kill a scrapper beast, one of those will give you enough meat to last this little hell hole two months, I will do that, and you give me a long fun filled night with one of the lovely young ladies in your town capuche?”

The old shop keeper looked at Francisco unable to form words. “Uh…sir..this is a god fe-”

“God isn’t going to feed you and the rest of these people, I will, so I advise you think about it for a second.”
It is all about the flavor.
poonwrangler
Badminton Enthusiast

Re: Hunter

Postby Feena on Sat May 23, 2009 12:29 am

Not but ten feet away from Francisco and the Shopkeeper Mr. Jiles was a rather odd young woman standing near the emptied shelves who was eaves dropping on the conversation the outsider was having. In another world she would have had very girlish appeal, her ruddy cheeks and dark red curly hair. But in this world sadly beautiful young women in the wilds were something hard to come by. Of course she respected Mr. Francisco’s stand point. He had been in the wild lands for a long time so anything looked attractive to him.

Victoria hovering above a crate of various knick knacks she had gathered a few days ago from the ruins that surrounded New Zion. She wore an ancient Soldier’s helmet with goggles strapped to them. It looked worn out and ill care for, but it the sun stained brown of the helmet forced her unkempt red locks down as it streamed over her shoulders like fire. Her milky skin was a as red as a tomato under her eyes and on her nose. She wore hand crafted sand colored jacket that held the stitching scares of countless tares and added patches. Her feet were covered by battered tennis shoes, and she wore a pair of stained denim jeans that had seen much better says.

Victoria let Mr. Francisco finish what he was saying before she turned around and spoke up. “Oi Sir I could not 'elp but over 'ear yer and the deal yer intended ter make wiv Guvnor Jiles 'ere. This tahn is lead in the belief of the lord above, so in order ter get a lass yer would need ter marry one. How ever, id be more then willin' ter do yer a favor, if yer would let me come wiv yer.” Her voice was screeching and raspy. As she spoke a warm smile spread across her face as she looked on to Mr. Francisco.

Her eyes, one hazel and one Blue drew wide as she stepped forward realizing her rudness “Oh, please forgive us! I did not even introduce me self, right, Blokes 'round 'ere call me Vicky, that is short for Victoria. But wotcher say, isit? I'll go wiv yer ter hunt yor game, right, and yer let me go into the bloomin' ruins ter gaffer more wares for this shop, isit? Yer do that and I'll bed wiv yer as long as yer like. Hell fire if yer say yes, right, I'd consider it a favor ter me, it's been a long time since ive been wiv a man, right, and yor quite the bloody specimen.” Vicky stood looking at the dark skinned man with a hopeful face. He was a handsome fellow, and looked like he could handle anything, even a short little scavenger girl.
Feena
Superfluous New Waver

Postby poonwrangler on Sat May 23, 2009 2:12 am

That voice. It was female, the sweetest sound Francisco had seen in months. There was nothing compared to hearing the voice of a woman when you had spent months sleeping along and talking to the animals you managed to kill in the wilds. Nothing compared to that sound, even if that womanly voice sounded like nails on a chalk board.

Francisco had bent down when he heard Vicky start prattling on in the god forsaken cockney accent. He turned to take in what she looked like, and he was rather impressed. She was filthy, and unwashed, but that was the standard for women in these parts, but something about her stood out. Her tiny body? That milky white sun burned skin? No, it was that hair, it was the color of the sun as it began setting on the horizon of this blasted desert.

“AH! my nigga!” He exclaimed as he turned around to Mr. Jiles. “You did not tell me you had such a little pixie lurking in the shadows of your rat nest.” He was smiling at Jiles who was starting to stammer.

Jiles, who had backed up glared at Victoria. “Shit it ya blasted girl! Ye don’t know what yer doin, Gabe isn’t gonna like this, me barginin to feed the town with the flesh in between your legs!”

“YES!” Francisco said interrupting the old man. He held out his hand to shake Jiles to solidified their agreement. “I will take your proposed deal.” He said not allowing the old man to retort, he snatched the boney mottled hand up and shook it vigorously.

Francisco then tossed his satchel onto the makeshift counter for Jiles to keep.

Jiles looked around and began shaking head. “Lord forgive me….” He said as he began sorting through the hides. Francisco waved him off and Approached Vicky. “Such a lovely lady!” He said as he began undressing her with his dark brown eyes. Vicky is it? Well I am Francisco, and I would love to have you accompany me on my next hunt.”
poonwrangler
Badminton Enthusiast

Postby Feena on Sat May 23, 2009 3:24 am

“ A wee pixie, squire? Woss a wee Pixie, then, eh? Ir must be sumfink nice because I luv the bloomin' way it sounds.” Victoria said as her face turned completely red as for once a real Man showed a vested interest in her. Of course she would get what she could out of him, and that was a chance for her to get out of this town for a little while and try to find something good she could use. When Jiles beckoned her to shut her mouth she returned the request with a firey reply. “Yer can shut yer fuckin Nanny Goat Race Guvnor Jiles, yer ain’t me favver and I wont go 'round 'earin' yer act like it, as far as Gabe I could give two flyin' fucks! Right!”

Victoria went back to swooning over Francisco. “ Aye, it is rare ter find a true gentle men such as yor self in these parts, yer 'ave a look like the sort of fellow 'oo knows 'ow ter handle a lady like me.” She said allowing him to take in a good look of her body. It was not curvaceous, it was rather thin, small perky breasts and a tight well toned ass and set of legs.

She then held her hand out for him to shake. “Well Guvnor Francisco, wotcher say, eh, squire? A deal, then, eh? I wotch me backside out in the bloody wilds wile I 'ave a look for fings of use in the bloomin' ruins, and I'm all yors wen we cop back in the evenin'.”
She finished the statement flashing him a very eager smile, presenting a set of very yellow and neglected teeth, her hands were dirty and unkempt. She was indeed the very picture of female appeal in the outside.
Feena
Superfluous New Waver

Postby poonwrangler on Sun May 24, 2009 2:09 am

She had yellow teeth, and looked like she had not taken a bath in years, not to mention her angelic voice could melt the paint off of the walls. To Francisco she looked like a runway model. In truth as long as it had a vagina he really was not going to complain about it, she needed some grooming, but then again she probably looked better then some of the other women in this blasted town.

As she held out her hand he smiled and took it with the tips of his fingers, he then leaned forward and delivered a light kiss on top of it. “You certainly have a way with words.” Francisco said as he looked up at her. “But as a deal is a deal, and I am more then happy to accept that.”

“Damn you sir, Gabe and his folks with the church are gonna see you banished, you too ya damn girl!” Jiles said as he spread the tanned hides out over his table top. Francisco paused and looked at Vicky. Francisco smiled. “Well I’d certainly hope no one would be inclined as to Sell this young woman and my self out, because then I would be forced to shoot that certain someone in his old face. I don’t want to do that but hey, you are gonna find out what my culture does to traitors and tattle tales real fast.”

Francisco winked and made his right hand in the shape of a gun. He fired it. “See ya around old man.” Francisco turned and started walking out of the Shop when he paused. “My lady? Shall you be joining me on our very first date?”
poonwrangler
Badminton Enthusiast

Return to The Outside