Dystopia

Skip to content

Change font size

Introducing Yatsura

The other worlds of Utopia, accessible by few. They are individually populated and thrive on their own, be it the afterlives, the dead lands, or the veritable shadow of Utopia . . .

Introducing Yatsura

Postby Princeben07 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 am

*Posted on the old boards of the dusty town was a shaggy-looking picture of a man, dressed in a long white lab coat. He had long flaxen hair that was all-blue. His body was semi-opaque; for one could see his organs almost clearly.

The Sheriff had stapled that last of the posters up on the old bill boards that didn't really reach up into the sky like in a MODERN City. Hell, for that matter, they only stood up about six and half feet. The wood was ragged and had staples in them from other reprorts of seeing this being walk from place to place.

He wiped the sweat from his head, taking in a deep sigh, adjusting the belt on his pants. His girth was hanging out over the uniform, but mostly everyone in town knew of him.*

"Well, that's the last of the posters. I'm sure someone will rocognize him and alert me."

*He said, taking a puff on a cigar. His breath reeked of tabacco, and people in town were quite used to his actions.
Another younger man would step out of the Police Car, wiping his head of sweat as well. The temperature was a scolding 112 degrees, but they had to do their rounds in order to get back to the air-conditioned Police Station.

This town's population was an astounding 900, 000, but it was so isolated from the nearest city, one would have to be at least 25 years or older to appreciate the town's prosperity.*

Last edited by Princeben07 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Basking in The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."
Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Re: Introducing Yatsura

Postby Princeben07 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 am

*The blood that followed him reamed along grotesquely and violently in the grass. The black slime that was left behind from this flail of science would shiver the spines of Elephants.

Morbid in his steps and unwilling to reveal his intentions, the man stepped lightly amongst the blackened grass, kneeling down slowly and carefully, as if inspecting his carnage. The souless and darkened blades gave off a stench that was gut-wrenching and pugilent to the nostrils of any normal human being. The form he was in still couldn't be envisioned by anyone's imagination. He wore only baggy pants and slippers. His shirt didn't even EXIST; one would see all of the organs alive, pulsating in their own splendor and juices.

There were two four-foot long Dragonflies that hovered above his head, perhaps by about two feet or less. The larger-than-life insects were scanning the area with their eyes, looking for something one would thereby assume. His deep blue eyes told no stories of love and joy; it was a school of intense and putrid mental anguish, underscoring the smirk that adorned his face from time to time.*

"Hmm....this grass should've died a long time ago. Someone's been nursing it back to health it seems.."

*Pushing off his right leg, he would rise back to his full stance, gently placing a few of the blades of grass into a collection jar; perhaps to study a bit further when he got himself situated.

A young girl was peering over at him, looking from her binoculars for the moment. She couldn't believe that it was actually HIM.*

Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Re: Introducing Yatsura

Postby Princeben07 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm

*As the trails of black liquid gathered slowly around Yatsura, the young girl would push off her left leg, flipping forward, just barely missing a brance, landing a bit closer to the ground. She couldn't believe it WAS him.*

"I'd better gather up more data. That man is something else."

*The young girl only dashed off her right leg, pulsing among the trees with her movement to and fro, with no particular rhyme or reason. She only would come to a stop in front of Yatsura, letting loose sounds of panting in order to catch her breath.*

"I FOUND you.....(panting heavily) You know, you're a hard person to catch up with old man..."

*She said, still trying to calm her breathing. Yatsura would only signal for the large Dragonflies to remain above him, hovering while he moved slowly towards the girl, stretching out his translucent arms in a motion for perhaps to crush her? But this would shock even the young girl as he slowly would wrap his arms around her slowly and carefully, pulling her close to him in a very strange way.*

"It is also good to see you as well, young lady." *he said with a most hateful gestrure. She was in shock at first, but soon just hugged him back, staring at the red goo that moved about his feet wrecklessly. She then pulled away slolwy, reaching over into his hair, brushing it to the side.*

"You DO know they are still looking for you old man....Shit, why aren't you hiding out or something father?"
*FATHER? This grotesque lifeform was this girl's FATHER?*
"Basking in The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."
Princeben07
Badminton Enthusiast

Return to [Other] Worlds